Agnry Faic Lift Agnry Faic Lift

Like it

What a unique idea, what a charming presentation.

Jindo responds:

Thanks :), and thanks for the review!

Clock Mow Down Clock Mow Down

I'm so sick of the clocks.. prettymuch all crew movies for that matter.

And this is a fun little game too. I just wish it had an ending. I played to 10,000 and quit. I didn't pick endless mode.

When I got to that point, I found that when I ran to the top right of the screen and fired, my health shot up, with the bar going out of the screen. Little glitch there?

Factrasixx Factrasixx

Fun, but basic

I like it. You should add more to it. Like a slo-mo button!

Robot-Creations responds:

Hi!

THANKS TO ALL FOR THEIR GREAT VOTINGS AND REVIEWS!

Now to you: There WERE more things in the game, but I deciced to delete them, because they were confusing. I wanted a simple game, and I got that.

Now, 2 minigames- Now It's time to rock NG with a BIG game? ISN'T IT?

String Avoider: Deluxe String Avoider: Deluxe

Yay!

I got almost to the end and died. You make me want to kill myself ='(

Great game though! Just controlling the string gives me a good feeling for some reason

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Good game

The game is enjoyable, I like it. Small suggestion.. take out some of the levels. There are too many that are too similar. Still just getting started at level 60?

And maybe you could add some more things in besides blocks to make things more interesting. Maybe something that would reverse your controls, or something that would increase or decrease the gravity. Things like that. Still fun though =)

The armor RPG experiment The armor RPG experiment

Fun, but got glitched

Donno what was going on. Magic was extremely powerful even though I never upgraded that stat. Battles were the same difficulty no matter where I went. Defense didn't seem to do anything at all. Battles gave more and more ridiculous amount of XP. When I quit I was level 70 and gaining 7 levels per fight. ...But I had fun

ArmorPicross ArmorPicross

Good!

I beat all of them in like half an hour 'cause I've been playing Mario Picross for years =D Nice game though

Pirate Duel Pirate Duel

Just nothing there

Not much there, and what is there is old after the first level. If you wanted to make a reflex-based game, the pirates and swords aren't necessary. If you wanted to make a pirates-and-swords game, it should be more than just clicking a button. You could even have maybe made a different way for you to kill your opponent on each level, like fatalities or something. That would have been more entertaining, and would give incentive to get to the next level.

Special Mission Special Mission

Wow

Awesome game! I usually don't play flash games for more than a couple seconds, but I plan on playing all the way through this one. It's better than Metal Slug. Metal Slug has always felt sluggish and unpolished to me, but your game is slick and clean