Lyson's Life- Ep.04 Lyson's Life- Ep.04

Please don't stop.

I think you do a great job with the voices. They're not, like, professional, but they have their own unique feel to them that really jives with the mood of your stories. Quality will grow gradually in your work over the years, but you have to keep at it. No one is born knowing how to work mics and sync voices. You have a real talent for writing funny and interesting scripts. Don't give up on that :)

Lyson's Life- Ep.03 Lyson's Life- Ep.03

I like it

I really like this series. :)

If you're using Flash, just skim through a tutorial about tweening. It's easy, looks good, and will probably save you some work too. You don't need Photoshop, that guy doesn't know what he's talking about. If you really want to improve the look of your drawings, there are many free or very cheap programs that can help you... but really, it all comes down to artistic ability.. there are no magic programs

That being said, I think the basic drawings you have here are just fine for what you're doing.. but the animation is frankly quite an eyesore :p There are mountains of Flash tutorials out there.. many right here on NG.. so there's no excuse not to learn some simple tricks to spruce up your work. They can really make a world of difference :)

Anyways, keep making 'em and I'll keep watching 'em!

Awesome Video Games - Ep1 Awesome Video Games - Ep1

Great job :)

This series is totally spot on. I really feel like I'm watching an early-90s TV show.

Your Mom is Dead pt.3 Your Mom is Dead pt.3

Yay

I like all three of these. I think you have a good sense of humor.

majikphat responds:

I thank you very much, kind sir.

Swimming With Pigs Swimming With Pigs

Haha

"And now she's fine, innit."

Jerry Jackson Spoof (Ep1) Jerry Jackson Spoof (Ep1)

Was okay, but..

I think, if there's one series in the history of the world that just can't be parodied... it's Jerry Jackson. This seems like a nice imitation or tribute to Jerry Jackson, but I don't see the parody-ness.

Bunny Fight! Bunny Fight!

Good job

Definitely all right for a first try :)

Shane the Wonderboy Ep 1 Shane the Wonderboy Ep 1

Love it

Love it =p

Blank Toast Blank Toast

What?

It's nice and all but it's a bit short =)

Zorg-o responds:

thanks, and yeah a lot of my stuff is short but i'm making some fairly long things in the future, STAY TUNED!!

What Could I Be? What Could I Be?

Haha

It's like five seconds long and somehow de best thing ever